Friday, May 09, 2014

Exhibition in London!!!


Hey guys,

If any of you are in London, England somewhere in May 13, you can drop by King’s College because my old comic, Nanny is being exhibited from 3.30 to 6.30 PM. Cheng Tju Lim, the comic historian/educator extraordinaire (and my frequent comic collaborator /friend I love to pester) has arranged this to happen.

Come and see my embarrassingly bad pencils (oh god 2011, why) , CT’s evocative comic script and the final inked thing. I won’t be there, but go talk to Cheng Tju, he is a lovely, intelligent man about town. You’ll probably be able to get good conversation and almost assuredly, recommendations for great restaurant/places to visit.


Read Ct’s articles and essays on comics here: http://singaporecomix.blogspot.com/ 

3 comments:

Bena NDR said...

O my God, this is so cool, Fany!!! \(OwO)/ Good luck!

S. Stephani Soejono said...

MUKUCII BENAAAA<3

S. Stephani Soejono said...

thank Cheng Tju for it