Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Late Job Blues is Late :)


The movie I have been working on for a year has been out for the longest time and I actually forgot to blog about it! Gosh! First of all, it has been a huge honour to work on an animated movie with an interesting and thought provoking content, secondly, the crew I worked with are quite possibly one of the nicest people I ever met, (despite the fact that they could be complete trolls) and thirdly, first movie ever! Wooo! And yeah, this is pretty much the parental reaction. Being a lowly animator, there's only so much scene you get to animate--and sometimes I guess despite their best intention, your family expect you to get a bigger part. I think I'm starting to understand the feeling of first-time actors now...

2 comments:

burd said...

kirain mereka kaget karena kamu ngebikin yang bagian 'incestuous acts' LOl

S. Stephani Soejono said...

Aku cuma ngasih lihat selective bits XD