Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Portfolio!











Yes, ladies and gents, you heard right! New portfolio! 2010 and 2011 had been an amazing two years, despite its ups and downs. I got to do some exciting stuff like contribute in an anthology, write and draw my own books, try my hand at some video game design (harder than you think, really), and last but not least, draw family and friends. These are some of the stuff I did inbetween 2010 to 2011 and early 2012, so these are pretty new, except some of the comic strips.

5 comments:

Manoj - Outsource HTML Conversion India said...

I'm finding it interesting and funny, also I like the desing and style you adopted! Keep posting these comics and I will keep reading!

Bhashkar_Sketchup-Mode said...

very funny.....

sketchup4architect said...

Great creation. Fantastic work. Thanks.

Julz said...

Amazing stuff Steph! Your character design has always been amazing. Glad to see you're doing well. :)

Manoj Singh said...

Work great, very funny comic